PLEASE NOTE: We will be closed on Friday September 2nd and Monday September 5th for the Labor Day Holiday. Any orders placed after 1:30 on Thursday September 1st will be processed on Tuesday, September 6th.
- How do I know when my order has shipped?Our online order system will automatically send you an order confirmation along with a tracking number when your order ships.
- How long does it take for an order to ship out?For our non-personalized giftbaskets, all express orders received before 1:30 PM EST ship the same business day. All ground orders ship within 48 business hours. All express orders placed after 1:30 PM EST ship the next business day. Ground orders are not guaranteed to ship the same business day.
Our Engraved products usually ship within 3 business days. Our personalized baby gift baskets usually ship within about 4 days after the order is placed.
- Hours of Operation: Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00-5:00 ET. We do not process orders on weekends and our delivery options do not include weekends in the estimated delivery times. We are closed on the following days and any orders will be processed on the next operating day:
- July 1st and July 4th 2016 in observance of Independence Day
- September 2nd and September 5th, 2016 in observance of Labor Day
- November 24th and 25th, 2016 in observance of Thanksgiving
- December 23rd and December 26th 2016
- December 31th, 2016 in observance of New Years
- January 1 and 2nd 2017 in observance of New Years
- Do you ship chocolate in the summer months? From Mid May to Mid October we replace certain items in our gift baskets because of the heat. Certain baskets containing chocolate candy will have hard candy substitutions made. Certain baskets will not be available during the summer months because we can not guarantee their condition when using ground shipping if the items need refrigeration.
- Can I cancel an order after it has shipped?Yes, you may. However, there are fees associated with cancelling an order after it has shipped. The following fees will apply: shipping charges to and from the destination and a 20% restocking fee. If we need to request UPS to intercept the delivery there is an additional $12.50 fee.
- How do your gift baskets ship?Our gift baskets are wrapped in shrink wrap, topped with a hand- made bow and packaged in air pillows. It is then placed in a 100# corrugated box and shipped UPS, Federal Express or USPS depending where it is being delivered.
- What happens if my gift gets lost or damaged in transit?We will place a claim with the courier. Once the claim has been completed and not before, a refund reshipment will be offered. Claims typically take 3-5 days to process with the shipping couriers. (Shipments going via USPS do not offer claim service.) All damage claims must be filed in writing via fax or email within 3 business days of the gift being received. NO exceptions. We will not honor damage claims several weeks old under any circumstances.
- Can I include a message with the giftbasket?Yes! We do include a greeting with every giftbasket. You simply enter the message you would like to be sent with the gift on our order form and we send that with your order. If you miss the message step during checkout, just email us at email@example.com with your personal message and we will add it.
- What is your return policy?If GWT Gift Baskets has committed an error or a gift is damaged, we will retrieve the gift and refund it in full or re-ship it. But, again we must be able to retrieve the damaged gift to offer a refund of any kind. No additional discounts will be offered if the gift can not be retrieved. The gift must be unopened and in its original condition. Personalized gifts can not be returned. We do reserve the right to make substitutions and do find the need too at various times throughout the year. Also, not all packaging may look identical to the products photographed as packaging colors and shapes change quite frequently. With this in mind please be aware that a substitution or variance in flavor, color or packaging does not justify an item being returned at our expense or a discount of any kind. If for any reason other than damages or errors on our part, a customer wants to return a gift they may do so at their own expense plus an additional 20% restocking fee.